Friday, August 21, 2009

WELCOME FROM KRISTIN HUNT

Hello and welcome to the Chevalier Advertising Blog. My name is Kristin Hunt and I am part of the amazing public relations team at Chevalier Advertising. Currently I handle the public relations efforts for GunVault, LaserLyte, Nikon Birding, Rossi USA and Taurus USA. The outdoors industry is a great business to be a part of and I love my job.

Originally from Eugene, Oregon, I grew up in a very outdoors oriented family. Summers were spent camping and fishing, while winters were spent snow skiing. I graduated from University of Oregon's (GO DUCK'S!) School of Journalism and Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations. Lately I enjoy shooting (my favorite gun is the Taurus Judge) and hiking (with my Nikon EDG binoculars of course).

Check back to read about my adventures across the country from testing out the latest firearms and accessories to nature watching at some of the most beautiful preserves in the US.

1 comment:

  1. Noted your name on Rossi site. Was trying to locate email for a Tang Site for M92's

    ReplyDelete