Friday, September 10, 2010

Back In The Swing Of Things

I know that I've been pretty slack about blogging lately...trust me, CJ has made sure to remind me of it.

Well...I'm back! I'll be keeping you guys up to speed on what's new with Winchester and their 2011 new products in the coming weeks. Still got to keep things quiet, but I can assure you, that they have a great lineup that covers a wide range of calibers, gauges, etc.

While it's still mid 90 degree weather here in SC, we're getting ready for the fall hunting season. To get you in the mood, you need to check out Winchester's tv shows on Versus.

They offer a great lineup of hunting shows. Versus reaches out to more than 74 million households.

“Winchester Whitetail Revolution" “World of Whitetails with Larry Weishuhn" and “Winchester Legends,” are going to have some exciting and adventurous shows this year.

To find the VERSUS channel number for your area, visit www.versus.com/findversus/

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment